Monday, 21 April 2008

Article #1 - An Introduction To Plugboards

Hi there!

I've moved my blog from Blogger to my own web space, using Wordpress.

Please follow the link below to the article which was previously on this page:


Article #1 - An Introduction To Plugboards


Thanks for visiting!

John.

Watch Me Build Traffic

3 comments:

Is said...

Hi John,

First off, I'm amazed reading your articles. Hat off for your plugboards - brilliant concept.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Great article John, you clarified the idea and use of plug boards beautifully!

~Melody
www.melodylealamb.com
www.miniatureanimalart.com

John Stewart said...

Melody,

Thanks so much for your kind comments, my blog is barely a month old so it's great to know someone (apart from me) is reading it!!

P.S. I like your website, and I see you have an Etsy store, my girlfriend recently started selling her jewellery on Etsy (aubeebopjewellery), I have trouble dragging her away from the computer now!!!

Regards,

John.